Chicken, Rice & Beans at Friday's Guest Table

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Aug 2, 2018, 7:39:25 PM8/2/18
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net

Guest chef Jim Harry will prepare chicken, rice and beans for this Friday's Guest Table community supper, along with beet salad and cornbread for sides. Vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free entrees are available and all dinners are nut free. Come join us in our air-conditioned Fellowship Hall and get out of the heat.  Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner will be serviced from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.

Plenty of volunteer spots are still open. To volunteer, please go to SignUp Genius and scroll down to the right month to register yourself, your family, or a group. Anyone can volunteer.

Sponsors

Our dinner is sponsored by generous donations from the Stow Community Chest, the Acton Boxborough United Way, and The Nashoba Valley Rotary We are also grateful for the consistent support we receive from the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry, as well as the many individuals who donate their time and funds to support this event. Without their big hearts, these dinners would not be possible.

Donations

The dinner is free of charge, however, we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. As mentioned before, we are completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make this happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

Facebook

Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FPCGuestTable. We'll post the latest menu and other items of interest about our dinners.

We hope to see you there!

FPC Guest Table