Guest Table is Serving Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Peas Tonight

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Feb 1, 2019, 8:48:33 AM2/1/19
to thest...@lists.riseup.net, fpccommun...@googlegroups.com

Tonight's Guest Table community dinner is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas, along with salad, rolls, and assorted desserts. Vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free options will be available and all dinners are nut free.

Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner is served from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.

Sponsors

Guest Table is sponsored by generous donations from Stow Community Chest and the Acton-Boxborough United Way. Consistent support is also given by the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry, as well as many individuals who donate their time and/or funds to support this event. Without this support, these dinners would not be possible.

Volunteers

If you'd like to volunteer, visit Guest Table's SignUp Genius page where you can sign yourself, your family, or a group up to volunteer to shop, cook, set up, serve, or clean up. Anyone can volunteer.

Donations

The dinner is free of charge, however we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. As mentioned before, Guest Table is completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make these dinner happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Mar 1, 2019, 10:20:43 AM3/1/19
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net
Tonight's Guest Table community dinner is orange chicken pieces, mashed sweet potatoes, and roasted vegetables, along with salad, rolls, and assorted desserts. Vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free options will be available and all dinners are nut free.

Doors open at 5 p.m. and dinner is served from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.

Sponsors

Guest Table is sponsored by generous donations from Stow Community Chest and the Acton-Boxborough United Way. Consistent support is also given by the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry, as well as many individuals who donate their time and/or funds to support this event. Without this support, these dinners would not be possible.

Volunteers

We have plenty of slots open for volunteers tonight and for future dinners. Tonight we have several slots open for cooking help both from 2:30 to 5 p.m. and from 4 to 6 p.m., as well as dinner servers at 5 p.m., and clean up crew at 6 p.m. If you'd like to volunteer, visit Guest Table's SignUp Genius page where you can sign yourself, your family, or a group up to volunteer to shop, cook, set up, serve, or clean up. Anyone can volunteer.

Donations

The dinner is free of charge, however we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. As mentioned before, Guest Table is completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make these dinner happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

We hope to see you tonight!

FPC Guest Table