Guest Table Serves Shepherd's Pie Tonight

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Nov 2, 2018, 8:19:20 AM11/2/18
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net

All are welcome to join Guest Table for dinner tonight in the Fellowship Hall of First Parish Church of Stow & Acton, 353 Great Rd., Stow. There is no charge for dinner, which will be served from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m.

Tonight's main course is shepherd's pie served with salad, bread and butter, and cookies. Vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free options will be available and all dinners are nut free.

Sponsors

Guest Table is sponsored by generous donations from Stow Community Chest and the Acton-Boxborough United Way. Consistent support is also given by the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry, as well as many individuals who donate their time and/or funds to support this event. Without this support, these dinners would not be possible.

Volunteers

If you'd like to volunteer, visit Guest Table's SignUp Genius page where you can sign yourself, your family, or a group up to volunteer to shop, cook, set up, serve, or clean up. Anyone can volunteer and you'll be able to sign up to volunteer for future meals through May 2019.

Donations

The dinner is free of charge, however we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. We are completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make this happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

Guest Table welcomes everyone, in or out of Stow, whether they’re looking for a sense of community, are feeling lonely, are having financial difficulties, or just want a change of atmosphere. Dinner is served on the first Friday of each month. FPC's facilities are wheelchair accessible.