Tonight: Community Vigil for Tree of Life Synagogue

1 view

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

Oct 30, 2018, 6:41:38 AM10/30/18
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net, ka...@brightleafenergy.com

First Parish Church of Stow & Acton (FPC) invites the community to join FPC members and friends in a candlelight vigil on the lawn in front of FPC tonight from 5 to 6 p.m. We will hold this vigil in honor of the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, PA, who lost 11 precious members to a violent shooter on Saturday. Please feel free to bring a candle; if you don't have one, we will have one waiting for you. Please join us in pain and in healing. We are located at 353 Great Road (at the intersection of routes 117 and 62) in Stow, MA.

Katy Weeks for the Board of Trustees
First Parish Church of Stow & Acton
Stow, MA