Guest Table is serving roasted chicken pieces tonight

PR First Parish Church of Stow & Acton

May 3, 2019, 9:40:30 AM5/3/19
to fpccommun...@googlegroups.com, thest...@lists.riseup.net
Tonight we're gathering together for warmth and community around a nice meal. Imagine the savory goodness of roasted chicken pieces, the crunchy satisfaction of baked potato wedges, and the juicy sound of broccoli crunch salad! Join us tonight at the usual place and the usual time for a warm meal amongst warm hearts.

We have plenty of volunteer spots open. Go to our SignUp Genius page to register yourself or your group. For more details, scroll down to the volunteer section below.

Menu

Tossed Salad

Rolls

Roasted Chicken Pieces

Baked Potato Wedges

Broccoli Crunch Salad

Assorted Desserts

Schedule
Date: May 3, 2019
Location: First Parish Church, Fellowship Hall, 353 Great Rd, Stow, MA
Dinner Start Time: 5:30 PM
Doors Open: 5:00 PM

Sponsors
Our dinner is sponsored by generous donations from the Stow Community Chest, the Acton Boxborough United Way, and The Nashoba Valley Rotary. We are also grateful for the consistent support we receive from the Stow Council on Aging and the Stow Food Pantry

Finally, a big "Thank you!" to all who individually donate their time, talent, and treasure to support this event. Without their big hearts, these dinners would not be possible.

Facebook
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FPCGuestTable. We'll post the latest menu and other items of interest about our dinners.

Volunteers
To volunteer, please go to SignUp Genius and scroll down to the right month to register yourself, family, or group. Anyone can volunteer. This is open to the community, so forward this email to anyone who you think would be interested.

Donations
The dinner is free of charge, however, we gladly accept donations. Consider sponsoring a dinner as an individual or a group. On average, it costs $350 to put on each meal. As mentioned before, we are completely dependent on the generosity of individuals, groups, non-profits, and companies to make this happen. Please email fpcgue...@fpc-stow-acton.org to learn more about volunteering, donations, and our sponsorship program.

Parking
Volunteers, please park on the library side of the FPC campus, on Commons Rd, or down in the lower parking lot.

See you tonight!

FPC Guest Table