Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority

1 view

moonlandingh...@yahoo.com

Sep 14, 2005, 5:46:37 PM9/14/05
to FOOLED!
Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon
Landing Lies & Seniority

http://groups.google.com/group/FOOLED

by Joseph Gutheinz, Jr., J.D.
Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist was a Hero and a Saint
September 04, 2005 02:30 AM EST
[The Conservative Voice]

.....In the Catholic religion when a person battles incredible odds and
stands resolute in the face of evil we call that person a saint. So for
these reasons I bow my head and ask God to accept a hero and a saint
into in his kingdom. Our loss is heavens gain.....

Author's bio: Gutheinz is a former military intelligence officer and
aviator and a retired NASA Office of Inspector General senior special
agent. He is a criminal defense attorney licensed by 10 courts to
include the United States Supreme Court...... He is the recipient of
the NASA Exceptional Service Medal ...... His prior writings include:
In Search of the Goodwill Moon Rocks......