Help with shepherding / lambing

Jane Arnold

May 5, 2016, 2:16:51 AM5/5/16
to je_a...@yahoo.com
Dear friends,

I am due to start lambing around the end of this week (9 May). I think 7 of my ewes are in lamb. I have to go away for the weekend, leaving Thursday 19 and returning late on Monday 23 May. I thought Sven would be home and able to keep an eye on things but I've just discovered he also will be away from Friday 20 through Monday 23

So, I wonder if there is anyone out there with shepherding / lambing experience who would be willing and able to spend the weekend shepherdiing at Marcassie while I'm away?

If you are interested, please be in touch!

All the best,

Betsy

Betsy van der Lee

Marcassie Farm