Ship to Ship Oil Transfer Inverness Public Meeting.

Anne Thomas

Nov 5, 2016, 2:39:05 PM11/5/16
Dear Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross contact,

The saga about the Cromarty Firth Port Authorities risky, environmentally damaging ship to ship oil transfer application continues.
They are currently refining their application in the light of objections, meanwhile the community are preparing to take the Marine Coastguard Agency to court if the licence is granted.
We are having a public meeting at 2pm on 19th November. Speakers include John Finnie and Kate Forbes MSPs.
Please come along if you can and spread the word. A poster is attached and a facebook event is here

More details and links to the petition and crowdfunder are here
If you are able to help set up or pack up please let me know.

Regards

Anne Thomas
Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross
Drumsmittal Park