Fwd: Stop the UK government killing off the UK solar industry

Anne Thomas

Aug 29, 2015, 2:15:31 AM8/29/15
Dear Friend

I know sometimes we get bombarded by requests to sign petitions but this is really important. Please see the email below from my sister and please sign the petition, write to your MP or do anything else you can think of to stop this mad cutting of solar just when it is being so successful at reducing emissions and the subsidy is reducing and is already very modest.

Regards

Anne Thomas
Drumsmittal Park,
Drumsmittal