Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross News flash

1 view

Anne Thomas

Jan 29, 2016, 3:43:42 PM1/29/16
Dear Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross contact,

The North Kessock Community market tomorrow includes a seed swap. See attached poster.
There are some highly recommended gardening workshops starting on 7th February.See below.
Please sign the Save our dolphins petition against ship to ship oil transfers at the Cromarty Sutors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8LcIrRedc
Potato day this year is on 5th March. Poster attached

Here's our newsletter with all the latest from Transition Black Isle.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
[Header}

Calling all Growers or ‘Would be Growers’ ...  Spring is on its windy way !

Just a reminder - the first Grow North 2016 workshop is on

Sunday 7th February 10am-1pm
at Loch na Mhoid, Muir of Ord

Come along for hands on practice, input and tips from highly knowledgeable tutors on what we could be thinking about at this stage of the growing year:

February :  ‘Getting going : ordering and sourcing, varieties suited to the north, composting’

Cost : by donation (suggest £5-£10 per session).  Children free with accompanying adult.

Booking essential – by emailing grow...@transitionblackisle.org

Deadline for booking for this session is noon Wednesday 3 February
(a decision will be made then whether to run the February session).

See the programme for full range of sessions through the year; you can attend for one, some, or all of them.

www.transitionblackisle.org

This email was sent to anne.kathe...@googlemail.com
Transition Black Isle · Membership Secretary · Bayview · Jemimaville, Scotland IV8 8LU · United Kingdom

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Potato day A5 2016.docx
North Kessock Leaflet Jan 2016 seed swap version.docx