Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross Group

Anne Thomas

May 17, 2018, 4:04:42 AM5/17/18
Dear Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross contact,

I've built up a contact list of local people interested in Friends of the Earth over the years and was sending out a regular newsletter at one stage. I've not been able to manage this for a while but have sent out occasional information about events which might be of interest. It would also be good to see if there is a demand for re-starting the group, even if it is just to meet very occasionally.
Data protection now demands that people opt in to being on lists, so if you would like to carry on receiving information from me from time to time please email me. Also if you have any ideas about things which a group could do. I do not have access to the general database held by Friends of the Earth Scotland, so if you are a member of that you would need to give separate permission to stay on their list.

There is of course still a facebook group, which people can sign up to or leave as they wish. https://www.facebook.com/groups/28324786996/about/
I've just shared some information there about some great films coming up this weekend.
Hope you'll still want to keep in touch

Regards

Anne Thomas
Co-ordinator, Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross,
Drumsmittal Park
Drumsmittal
North Kessock
IV1 3XF