Fw: Murdoch vs BBC

Jane Arnold

Sep 30, 2015, 4:33:00 AM9/30/15
to je_a...@yahoo.com
If you want to take the BBC survey click below:

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/surveys/bbc-consultation?utm_source=38degrees&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=150820bbcconsultationbox1img2fn0pop0avg0txt1#src=150820bbcconsultationbox1img2fn0pop0avg0txt1&firstname=J#src=150820bbcconsultationbox1img2fn0pop0avg0txt1&firstname=J