Urgent: Six days to have your say on cuts to solar and Friends of the Earth

Anne Thomas

Oct 17, 2015, 3:07:57 PM10/17/15

Dear Friends of the Earth Inverness and Ross Contact.

Sorry I've not been in touch for some time. I've been busy with other organisations but I am keen to get the Friends of the Earth group re-started.
I've agreed to organise a Climate March on 29th November. So far details are;
 meet at 2pm outside Velocity Cafe on St Stephen's Brae. Please get in touch if you would like to help organise this.

I'm giving a talk on Tuesday at 7pm at Velocity Cafe called 'Transition to a sustainable community' for Inverness and area Greens but I'm sure non members would be welcome.

Please see the Friends of the Earth England and Wales campaign below in support of Feed in Tariffs. This is particularly important to me personally as my nephew set up a solar company 5 years ago and has been working so hard to develop it into a thriving business employing 14 people including my sister and another nephew. The solar industry was working towards no feed in tariffs by 2020 but this cut is much to much too quickly. Please write to Amber Rudd and respond to the consultation.
Regards
Anne