Phoenix Rising: A Different Kind of XMRV? Dr. Mikovits and Dr. Racaniello talk.

Cort Johnson

Jul 14, 2010, 9:16:58 PM7/14/10
to cort johnson
XMRV’s status seems more up in the air than ever. Yes, a number of negative studies have been published but every study has had its problems. With the Alter paper unpublished and questions about the CDC study arising just as quickly as it was published, the only thing that seems to be clear, amazingly enough, after almost nine months, is that there is still no consensus on XMRV.

The Central Issue Remains the Same - How to Find XMRV - I asked Dr. Mikovits and Dr. Racaniello about XMRV and both were good enough to give their viewpoints on where we stand now. Both had ideas why the validation studies have been unable to find XMRV with Dr. Mikovits suggesting that the XMRV they have been searching for may not be the XMRV that is present in at least some CFS patients.

Check it out here
Plus

--
Cort Johnson