I will be visiting inter Solar North America (http://www.intersolar.us/) on July 15-16

Aziz

Jul 11, 2009, 1:07:40 AM7/11/09
to Future Entrepreneurs of Pakistan (FEP)
I know some of you will be visiting inter Solar NA this year in San
Francisco. Let me know so we can meet.

Thanks,

http://www.intersolar.us/

Welcome
Intersolar North America is the most diverse international business-to-
business trade show in the United States for the global solar
industry. As the only solar exhibition in North America dedicated to
recruiting companies across the solar supply chain from around the
world, Intersolar helps the industry improve global supply,
distribution, training, regulation and business issues to accelerate
market transformation and advance solar as a significant part of the
global energy supply.

Intersolar North America 2009 has tripled its floor space and features
an expected 500 exhibitors and 15,000 trade visitors in San
Francisco’s Moscone Center West on July 14-16. The conference, held at
the InterContinental Hotel next door, also increases its size and
program to over 25 tracks, circa 150 speakers and 1,600 expected
attendees. Intersolar North America - Connecting Solar Business

Aziz

Jul 16, 2009, 1:52:01 AM7/16/09
to Future Entrepreneurs of Pakistan (FEP)
I was very impressed with the kind of improvement China has made;
"China sada yaar hey". And I see few of the opportunities where we
can work with them...

Mubashar R.

Jul 16, 2009, 3:31:26 AM7/16/09
to FEofPa...@googlegroups.com
Salam,

Share these opportunities with us...

There are also few solar companies in Pakistan - anybody having knowledge about those?

regards
Mubashar

Aziz

Jul 16, 2009, 12:28:57 PM7/16/09
to Future Entrepreneurs of Pakistan (FEP)
I have heard of Akhtar Solar out of Hattar (Texila area), but don't
know too much about them. As for opportunities, I was surprised to
know that India is still using Automobile batteries for power back-
up. I met some companies from China and would love to see Pakistan
making those "deep cycle" batteries - designed for power back systems.