Welcome; now lets get moving

Aziz

Jul 1, 2009, 12:48:02 PM7/1/09
to Future Entrepreneurs of Pakistan (FEP)
Team,

Thank you for joining this group. I would like to inquire on and
create a "wish list" of projects that you are interested in. For
example, batteries used to store power for "Off-grid power" (or UPS)
are designed differently than the one used in "Automobiles". The
difference is the "thickness" and numbers of plates used. That is,
for automobile you need to have "thinner" and "many" plates, where for
Solar back up you need "thicker" plates. I would like to propose that
a "team" to introduce "solar" batteries in Paksitan market to be used
for UPS and "off-grid" power. And (potentially) an "engineer/
scientist" can partner up with a "distributor" and "industrialist" to
launch a joint venture where they can have “industrialist” manufacture
x number of batteries to “team’s” specification. These batteries can
then be marketed and sold as a “new” product.

Any Comments?