Art available

Erica

Apr 24, 2011, 4:09:12 AM4/24/11
to FEW - Friends of Ernie Wisner
Hi again, everyone,
It's been four years, almost five, and things are starting to settle
down. Ernie continues to have severe pain on a daily basis, and
excruciating pain on an unpredictable basis, so he's applying for
Social Security Disability. We are still offering workshops on
projects where we can work together, or where the project can be done
a few hours a day, or a few days a week.

I'm motivated to post this announcement because we've been living in
our current home for about 3 years, and we just took on a part-time
apprentice who sleeps over a few days a week in the spare room.

That means, the donated artwork that didn't sell at Ernie's benefit
auction, needs to find a new home.

If you would like to reclaim your donated artwork, we are happy to
return it.

If you would like to purchase artwork by some of Portland's most
creative natural-building activists, we would be delighted to show you
the selection.

If you would like to purchase your own artwork back as a donation to
keep Ernie in boat-building supplies and a fishing license for 2011,
we will be more than happy to take your money.

Thanks again for all the love and support, and we look forward to
seeing you again at VBC11 - the Ujima Center Pizza Garden!

Yours, Ernie and Erica