KEYLOGTHIS

null

Jun 16, 2005, 9:47:52 PM6/16/05
to FEDw...@googlegroups.com
Hello, My name is Justin Perras and I have recently been targeted in an
investigation launched by the United States Secret Service called
Operation Boca Grande. Some interesting events have occured and I found
myself typing "keylogthis" (the aol instant messanger alias belonging
to an undercover federal agent) into google just to see if anything
came up , and sure enough something did.

For anyone that is interested, his real life name is 'Brian Russel' and
he lives in Miama Florida. I have more information and I will not post
here, but here are some AIM IP logs that were magically obtained two
days ago from the our silly friends at AOL Network Operation Center.
:)

BOS Server : bos-d026.bos.aol.com
BOS Proc : bos_ctl-d01
BOS Bucket : 206115
Nickname : keylogthis
Comp_name : keylogthis
Nickname Classification : AOL
Raw UC Flags : 0x400011
Raw UC Flags2 : 0x80000
User is DT : TRUE
User tracing enabled : TRUE
SNAC tracing enabled : TRUE
SNAC tracing enabled full: TRUE
Last Logged off at : Tue Jun 7 09:01:40 2005
Last Logged off AOL at : Tue Jun 7 09:01:40 2005
Last Logged off Oscar at : Tue Jun 7 09:01:40 2005
Last AIM/ICQ IP : 66.225.223.185
LSI: AIM 5.3591 66.225.223.185 Tue Jun 7 07:58:19 2005 Tue
Jun 7 09:01:40 2005 TD_CONNECTION_CLOSED
LSI: AIM 5.3591 66.225.223.185 Tue Jun 7 07:57:56 2005 Tue
Jun 7 07:58:01 2005 TD_CONNECTION_CLOSED
Total OSCAR Logins : 62
Have OSCAR Password, len : 16
Evil : 0
Last Eviled : Mon Mar 7 15:08:55 2005
Oscar Account Creation : Mon Mar 7 15:06:26 2005
Account expiration time : Thu Jul 22 16:06:26 2032
Last Hobbies Update : Tue Jun 7 07:57:56 2005

If you want to know more about Operation Boca Grande, please read Kim
Zetter's article :
http://wired.com/news/business/0,1367,67629,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_2

I am "Null" from that article, and 'keylogthis' involvement with this
entire catastrophy was to the extent of befriending young 'cam0' and
eliciting Lexis Nexis usernames from him. Logged into Lexis Nexis, and
claiming to be able to delete the records of Accurint accounts, he
convinced 'cam0' to give him compromised usernames (3 in total) which
ultimatley percipitating the launch of operation 'boca grande'.
Keylogthis/Brian Russel is without a doubt a United States Secret
Service SNITCH... I am just verifying this.. I just hope that nobody
else is stupid enough to talk to him...

Interesting group btw.. ( ROFL )

any questions/comments do not hesitate to send an e-mail.

DD...@mailvault.com

Jun 18, 2005, 5:56:12 PM6/18/05
to FEDw...@googlegroups.com
It takes a lot of courage to come forward and keep others from making
the mistakes you had.

Here's wishing you good fortune in the future. Let us know how your
case goes or any other developments with it.

Thank you for posting this