Our Changing Menu website and book

Danielle Eiseman

Mar 15, 2021, 9:14:13 AM3/15/21
to Table/FCRN-Listserv
Greetings all,
I wanted to share the launch of our new website ourchangingmenu.com. The website is a companion to our book of the same name. Both the book and website are aimed at telling general audiences about the story of climate through food. We have added a food database to the website to help guide people working in food-related industries to understand what changes may be occuring. The database will continue to be updated as we gather more research. We are also hoping to include guest blogs. If anyone within the network is interested in contributing to our blog we would be thrilled to include you.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Danielle

Danielle L. Eiseman, Ph.D.
Visiting Lecturer
Department of Communication
Cornell University

christianjreynolds

Mar 18, 2021, 5:25:10 AM3/18/21
to Table/FCRN-Listserv
This looks great! congratulations! I would love to chat about how I can engage!

Christian Reynolds
Senior Lecturer
Centre for Food Policy
City, University of London