Fixed mount ideas for F22 outboard

Jay

May 16, 2010, 9:47:27 PM5/16/10
to F22 Builders
I'm looking for some pictures of a fixed outboard mounting bracket for
my F22. I.e., one that is fabricated\molded as part of the boat.
Has anyone done this, or planning it? I'm hoping for some visuals
to get my brain going on this.

thx,
Jay

bu...@terrigal.net.au

May 16, 2010, 11:21:18 PM5/16/10
to F22 Builders
Hi Jay , if you go to the Farrier website , latest news for January
2010 then " F22 cuddy cabin nearing completion " you will find a
picture of my solution . We incorporated a sealed off compartment in
the aft cabin to stow the motor when not in use though there is no
access from the inside as written there . The motor bracket is lined
up with the rear end of the aft step and that required about 75mm to
be cut out of the stern . The bracket is strongly secured to the rear
bulkhead , the step and the side of the hull . Hope this helps .
Regards , Jim Buckland .