Need Pega CSA/SSA/LSA @ Multiple locations (Please send resume to bharathp@caspex.com)

chinna chinna

Oct 31, 2018, 11:56:30 AM10/31/18
to Bharath HR

Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

Please send resume to bhar...@caspex.com

Position : Pega CSA/SSA/LSA

Location:  NC, NJ, FL AND St. Louis, MO and Multiple locations

Duration : 12+ months

Type of position : C2C / Full time

·         PEGA PRPC

·         Strong  Experience  in pega

·         Client need someone who is strong and ready to join immediately

·         Consultant need to have good communication skills

·         Good management skills.

·         Client is looking for who is ready to relocate anywhere in US

Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Full Name :

Current Location :

Home Phone & Cell Phone :

E-mail address :

Work Authorization (If H1B or EAD Validity) :

Current Employer :

Total years of IT experience :

Skills :

Current Salary :

Expected Salary :

Relocation :

Availability/Notice period :

Preferable time for discussion :

Any bond/commitments with current employer :

Reason of looking out for change :

Any vacation plans in first year :

Candidate Skype ID :

LinkedIn :

SSN (last 4 Digits):

Candidate Date of Birth (Month, Year) :

Highest education(Education Course Name):

University Name and City, State, Country  :

Year Completed:

Project Reference 1:

Project References 2:

Best Regards,