Immediate Hiring (Any Visa) - Pega CSA/SSA/LSA and Pega Business analyst @ Multiple locations (Please send resume to bharathp@caspex.com)

1 view

chinna chinna

Nov 1, 2018, 1:19:00 PM11/1/18
to Bharath HR

Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

 Please send resume to bhar...@caspex.com

Position : Pega CSA/SSA/LSA

Location: Sacramento, NC, NJ, FL,KS AND St. Louis, MO

Duration : 12+ months

Type of position : C2C / Full time

Position : Pega BA

Location: Need to relocate anywhere in the East coast

Duration : 12+ months

Type of position : C2C / Full time

·         PEGA PRPC

·         Strong  Experience  in pega

·         Client need someone who is strong and ready to join immediately

·         Consultant need to have good communication skills

·         Good management skills.

·         Client is looking for who is ready to relocate anywhere in US

Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Full Name :

Current Location :

Home Phone & Cell Phone :

E-mail address :

Work Authorization (If H1B or EAD Validity) :

Current Employer :

Total years of IT experience :

Skills :

Current Salary :

Expected Salary :

Relocation :

Availability/Notice period :

Preferable time for discussion :

Any bond/commitments with current employer :

Reason of looking out for change :

Any vacation plans in first year :

Candidate Skype ID :

LinkedIn :

SSN (last 4 Digits):

Candidate Date of Birth (Month, Year) :

Highest education(Education Course Name):

University Name and City, State, Country  :

Year Completed:

Project Reference 1:

Project References 2:

Best Regards,

Bharath

Sr. Technical Resource Analyst.

Email: bhar...@Caspex.com

Office: 510-358-3392

48531 Warm Springs Blvd. #405, Fremont, CA 94539

YM&Hangouts: bharathpola.recruiter

Web:  www.caspex.com

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list reply with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject heading and your email address in the body.