Hiring -Python developer with Scala@Mountain view, CA

chinna.r...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 11:43:18 AM1/16/19
to bha...@sapvix.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

(It will be great help if you can refer someone for the same in case you are not currently available)

Position

Title : Python developer with Scala

Location: Mountain view, CA

Duration : 6+ months

Type of position : C2C

Job Description

      5 years of overall software development experience -  designing, developing and delivering software with Python/Java/Scala programming experience

      A plus with Play framework experience

      Proficiency in working and developing on Linux and experience writing Unix shell scripts

      Experience in RDBMS - PostGreSQL

      Exposure to AWS, Docker, Jenkins will be an advantage

Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Full Name

Current Location

Home Phone & Cell Phone

E-mail address

Work Authorization  & Validity

Total years of IT experience

Skills

Expected Rate

Relocation

Availability/Notice period

Preferable time for discussion

*Skype ID

*LinkedIn (Must)

*Are you available for Face to Face interview

Highest education(Education Course Name)

University Name and City, State, Country

Year Completed

Project Reference 1

Project References 2

Best Regards,