Hiring (long term) - Java Backend developer@Plano TX

chinna.r...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2019, 10:32:14 AM9/12/19
to bha...@sapvix.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great......

Please let me know your interest along with your updated resume and details.

Position
Title : Java Backend developer
Location: Plano TX
Duration : 24+ months

Skills
Java8  & Spring boot/cloud Microservices Spring MVC/REST/JPA/Hibernate  SOAP web service

  • Need experience with Java/J2EE, SQL , Restful Service.
  • Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
  • Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services
  • Design, development and implementation of applications using SOAP/REST API/WSDL web services
  • Design, development and implementation of Microservices

Please reply me with below details along with your resume..

Full Name

Current Location

Home Phone & Cell Phone

E-mail address

Work Authorization  & Validity

Total years of experience

Skills

Expected Rate/Salary

Relocation

Availability/Notice period for joining

Availability for Interview

*Skype ID

*LinkedIn (Must)

*Are you available for Face to Face interview

Highest education(Education Course Name)

University Name and City, State, Country

Year Completed

Project Reference 1

Project References 2

Thank you.