Canada

miro13car

Feb 25, 2009, 2:15:11 PM2/25/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Hi!
I want to ask if E+ is available, any dealers in Canada, if not can
you ship to Canada.
Do you have 500W 20m/h model for Canada.
Have you ever shipped to Canada, approximate cost of shippiong to
Vancouver ?
I own TF step-through bought in Kelowna, BC.
APPROACHING incredible 13000KM of course not on original battery.
Rode in poring rain , subzero temp, 30cm snow.
I would love to have opportunity to buy kit /preferred, because I need
step-through, hip problem/ or whole bike.
The best in the world? For sure motor/controller the best in the
world!!!
Can you answer?
Miroslaw

miro13car

Feb 24, 2009, 9:57:32 AM2/24/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Hi
Question to E+ Electric Bicycles,
Is E+ available for Canada?
You need 500W max, 32KM/Hour max for Canada.
I could read on one of your post that 500W E+
is available.
Do you have any dealers in Canada.
I have checked your web site, no info on Canadian version/shipping/
dealers.
I sure don't need test ride, it is one of the best hands down, just
like my Canadian TF version is - almost 13 000km on the clock on
another batt .
Motor/controller IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR SURE.
REGARDS
Miroslaw