Canada

miro13car

Mar 1, 2009, 8:33:36 PM3/1/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Canada requires 500W 32km/Hour max electric bicycle as of
regulations.
Is E+ available in Canada, any dealers in Canada?
Any chances to be shipped to Canada??
Have you ever shipped to Canada?
From post here I know you offer 550W .
Can you approve this message?

Also you don`t offer step-through frame like Wavecrest did.
I have a hip problem, for many older people it is difficult to mount
standard frame , ladies also, that`s why TF offered step-through.
Look at examples of Merida, Elektra and many others.
For this reason, do you offer kits? for technical-minded people????
Regards
Miroslaw

E+ Bike

Mar 3, 2009, 1:58:40 PM3/3/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Hi Miroslaw,

We currently have the E+ available in the "offroad" 750W and 1000W
versions at a bike dealer in Vancouver:

JV Bikes
955 Expo Boulevard
Vancouver BC, V6Z 3G8 Canada
Phone: 604-694-2453

You may contact them directly to see the bikes in person and to
arrange a no obligation test ride. Please let us know if you need any
additional information.

At this time we are not offering kits to the general consumer. We
expect to offer them later this year once we have a lithium battery
solution.

- You friends at Electric Motion Systems