EMS is Alive and Well - Our apologies

E+ Electric Bicycles

Mar 1, 2009, 9:38:42 AM3/1/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Hello everyone,

There seems to be much speculation as to the health of EMS since the
departure of the former President. I can assure you we are alive and
well. All Engineers involved in the original design and development of
the E+ are still here at EMS diligently working on new technologies
and further product offerings. These are exciting times for us all!

Within the next few weeks we will be rolling out a new corporate
website at www.epluselectricbike.com that will include some new
products. For now, this address just links back to our current
address. As to our Google forum, we believe we have fixed the problem,
sorry for this inconvenience. Once again, EMS is stronger and
healthier than ever and moving in a positive direction, check back
often for updates as we have them available!

- Your friends at Electric Motion Systems