{E+} Electirc Bike Conversion Kit

rhonz

Apr 18, 2010, 9:56:49 AM4/18/10
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
" I purchased an electric bike conversion kit from an Australian
business called Solar Bike. It is absolutely fantastic, I purchased
the 350W front hub kit with 36V 10ah LiFePO4 battery for my mountain
bike (26" rim). I'm getting a range of about 42km with light pedalling
and am moving at an average speed of between 35-40km/hr even uphill.
These guys are fantastic, quick to respond to emails and at a really
fair price. I think that they've done their homework on all the
testing from their responses and website. Check them out at
www.solarbike.com.au They deliver to anywhere in the world now so I
see."

Questions: (877) 824-5339
----
Powerful, Elegant, Reliable, Safe
The Ultimate Bicycling Experience

W D

Apr 18, 2010, 12:00:02 PM4/18/10
to epluselect...@googlegroups.com
how much did it cost, plus shipping to the States?