E+ Electric bikes

stephe...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2008, 1:35:05 PM11/18/08
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
I am totally convinced that electric bikes are going to be an integral
part of solving the fuel and transportation problems facing this
country. I want to be involved in some way. I have always loved and
used bikes my whole life and would love to become a distributor. Where
can I go and who can I talk to and get started on this great
adventure?

Steve Sarno

Jenifer Johnson

Nov 18, 2008, 5:08:57 PM11/18/08
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
Hi Steve-

My name is Jen Johnson, I am the Marketing Manager of MC Electric Vehicles in Seattle. I saw your email regarding finding these bikes- we've got them.

Are you interested in coming by to test one out?

Thanks,
Jen

--
Jen Johnson
Marketing Manager

Please consider the environment before you print this email.

Dennis Parnassus

Nov 18, 2008, 10:35:57 PM11/18/08
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
HI Jen,  Hope to try one sometime.  I live in McCloud, California, 12 miles from Mt. Shasta, CA.  Oh, my name is Dennis. Thanks for the mail.  Your friend,  dennis

Stephen Gatlin

Nov 19, 2008, 3:58:32 AM11/19/08
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
Jen: Thank you. You're in Seattle. I'm near Philadelphia. Toooo
great a distance. Do you also sell electric cars? The NEV's? If so,
how is this market? I believe NEV's are now legal in PA on selected
roads.

Sincerely, Stephen

Joe@eBike+

Nov 20, 2008, 11:41:52 AM11/20/08
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Dennis,
As much as I would love for you to test ride an E+ up in Seattle, that
may be too far for you from a practical standpoint. Therefore, you may
wish to contact Dan or Joe Robinson who are the owners of the E+ Ride
Center in San Carlos, CA. to arrange a test ride. They are currently
the closest dealer to your location. Their number is 650-833-8358.
Occasioanally Joe gets up to the Redding or Red Bluff areas on
business and I'm sure would be delighted to bring an E+ up your
direction.

Thanks for your interest in our product!

Joe Bruzda
NW Territory Manager
E+ Electric Bikes

On Nov 18, 7:35 pm, "Dennis Parnassus" <humama...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Jen,  Hope to try one sometime.  I live in McCloud, California, 12 miles
> from Mt. Shasta, CA.  Oh, my name is Dennis. Thanks for the mail.  Your
> friend,  dennis
>
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Jenifer Johnson <J...@mcelectricvehicles.com
>

> > wrote:
> > Hi Steve-
>
> > My name is Jen Johnson, I am the Marketing Manager of MC Electric Vehicles
> > in Seattle. I saw your email regarding finding these bikes- we've got them.
>
> > Are you interested in coming by to test one out?
>
> > Thanks,
> > Jen
>
> > --
> > Jen Johnson
> > Marketing Manager
> > MC Electric Vehicles
> > Changing The World, One Car At A Time
> > Office-              206...
> > Cell-              206...
> >www.mcelectricvehicles.com
>
> > Please consider the environment before you print this email.- Hide quoted text -

Joe@eBike+

Nov 20, 2008, 11:29:12 AM11/20/08
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Hi Steve!
Why don't you give me a call and we can discuss your interest in
becoming a ride center further. I can provide some insight from my
personal experience here in the Pacific NW as a Ride Center owner and
also as a Territory Manager setting up other ride centers for Electric
Motion Systems. You are correct in your thinking about the role that
the E+ can play as our country transitions away from fossil fuels and
toward alternate energy vehicles. This is a fine product, and a great
way to reduce dependence on oil, cut ones personal carbon footprint by
50% or more, get in better physical shape, and have a lot of fun while
doing all of that. This is equally true for individuals or even large
institutions.

Here is one example. I am working with a major university in Oregon
that is about to test the E+ as a new vehicle category to add to their
campus motor pool. They manage over $5 Million in vehicles that are
leased or rented back to the various departments or members of the
staff & faculty to meet their professional transportation needs. They
are interested in the E+ because of its outstanding performance,
rugged construction, and ease of operation...it is a bicycle. Many
times people come to them and rent a full size car to transport one
person around the university campus for a day or two while attending a
conference or meeting. What a huge waste of resources! The E+ is a
perfect solution offering speed, reliability, and easy safe operation
while remaining 100% emission free. Having a fleet of E+ electric
bicycles will also greatly reduce the costs associated with the
maintanance of the cars that they will replace.

I may be reached at (509) 863-8818 or J...@ebikeplus.com and look
forward to your contact. Others with similar interest are encouraged
to contact me as well.