Solar power

mewa...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2008, 10:29:47 PM11/24/08
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
How long does the solar panel take to charge up the bike? How big is
the solar panel? Is it collapsible enough to mount on the bike for
long range excursions? How much extra does it cost? Are there adapters
that I would need to buy in order to fit it to the electric bike? If I
were to upgrade to lithium batteries would it still work effectively.
Could I ride my bike to work and set up the solar panel so that while
I am working I could come out to my bike after work and expect to have
it fully charged? Thank you for your expertise.