charger repair

wrandyr

Dec 10, 2016, 12:54:41 PM12/10/16
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Is anybody still out there? I am looking to repair or replace an E+ charger. I have two non-functional chargers and a third that is getting a little weird. Does anyone know of any sources?

miro13carr

Dec 13, 2016, 9:03:50 PM12/13/16
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
E+  original charger is like any Nickel batt charger just switch mode power supply .
Every SMPS  electronics can be repaired of course, I repaired couple of them.
SMPS can work as a charger,can be simply power supply for electronic product, IT STILL WORKS on SMPS princeples.

Anybody asking ,owner or not is going sooner or later get in contact with me here in NAmerica.
miro13car

Miro Carp

Dec 13, 2016, 9:03:50 PM12/13/16
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
Eplus original charger is nothing more than Switch Mode Power Supply like every modern charger is and can be repaired,
I repaired couple of them.
If you start looking for tech answers about Eplus , sooner or later you will into me.
Are you the one who owns that Eplus cruser ??

Is anybody still out there? I am looking to repair or replace an E+ charger. I have two non-functional chargers and a third that is getting a little weird. Does anyone know of any sources?
Questions: (877) 824-5339
----
Powerful, Elegant, Reliable, Safe
The Ultimate Bicycling Experience
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "E+ Electric Bicycle Forum" group.

miro13carr

Dec 13, 2016, 9:03:50 PM12/13/16
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
I hope my post will be approved.