How to attach a picture to your message

Jérôme Daoust

Jan 27, 2009, 12:58:04 PM1/27/09
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
There are 2 ways that I know of, to attach a picture (or any other
attachment type) to one of your message...

1) What I just did here: Use your favorite email tool (gmail, outlook...)
to sent an email to this group at
EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
and if you are starting a new discussion your email's title will become
the discussion title. But if you want to add your message to an existing
discussion, make sure to re-use the exact title of that discussion as
your email's title.
In this mode, just add any attachment as you normally would to an
email you send.

2) First add your attachment under the group's file upload center:
http://groups.google.com/group/EplusElectricBicycle/files
then capture the URL of your uploaded file so you can reference it
in your message (either sent by email or by adding a post under
the google group). For example:
http://epluselectricbicycle.googlegroups.com/web/E_+Display+Unit.jpg?gda=lQ3DAUkAAADSeLtFFxbvDHxKpHw3tAfYriQ0ZsoFQmmQ-65kXHIqjmb_iBgY_W0U81emL7Hr86RijmGHcUPtlvx60R_q_r8MhAioEG5q2hncZWbpWmJ7IQ
Problem with this is the funky long URL address and that we may
reach the storage limit of this group, current 100 MB. We are already
at 45%.

Now you know all that I know. Happy attaching,
Jerome

Mountain_Blue.jpg