Google

Denowa...@aol.com

Feb 11, 2010, 7:38:11 AM2/11/10
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
I recently searched Google with the query "electric bikes" and did not see the Eplus website listed.  Why?  It hurts all of us who own this bike if it is not well known and does not sell a lot.

Heather Crombie

Feb 11, 2010, 11:37:30 AM2/11/10
to epluselect...@googlegroups.com
I can't speak for Electric Motion Systems and whether or not they have an effective SEO campaign to help with Google search indexing.  That is up to their marketing department and I've no knowledge about their programs.

If we're happy customers, which I am, we can help by commenting on any electric bike article that has a comment form & mentioning our satisfaction with the E+ and where to find it. Its best to make the comment relevant to the discussion. I often will do this when there is a review for an electric bike in response to a Google Alert for electric bike stories.

We can make a big difference for E+ to get the word out.

Randall May

Feb 12, 2010, 2:34:16 PM2/12/10
to epluselect...@googlegroups.com
I think you have the wromg  email.