Storing my E+ vertically

1 view

Cyril Scott

Jan 11, 2009, 6:41:04 PM1/11/09
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
Just checking: any reason I shouldn't use one of those wall bike hooks to store my E+ MTB  vertically (where front wheel ends up directly above rear wheel)?

Thanks,

-- Cyril

Bruce Hermann

Jan 12, 2009, 11:47:48 AM1/12/09
to EplusElect...@googlegroups.com
Just check the weight limitation of the hook and the wall anchors.

E+ Electric Bicycles

Jan 15, 2009, 11:06:46 AM1/15/09
to E+ Electric Bicycle Forum
Cyril,

There is no problem storing your E+ vertically. As Bruce suggests,
please ensure the hooks are anchored securely to the wall (preferably
into studs) to prevent any injury if the hooks were unable to hold the
weight of the E+.

Also, if you are not planning to use your E+ for the remainder of the
winter, remember to charge you battery before you store it, and to
charge it approximately once per month after that. Pleases note that
the battery will not charge if it is colder than 32 deg F, so you will
need to bring it indoors to charge. Please let us know if you have
any additional questions.

- Your friends at Electric Motion Systems

On Jan 12, 11:47 am, "Bruce Hermann" <br...@ntransportation.com>