EGR/MB: Mystic B - R.I.P.

Christopher Locke

Apr 1, 2009, 1:02:52 PM4/1/09
to EGR googleplex
Valued Readers,

It is with some sadness that I must announce the cessation of Mystic Bourgeoisie. I will no longer be blogging there, as I have accepted a position as Vice President of Membership Development for EnlightenNext, where I will be helping to promote a Revolution in Consciousness & Culture.

Please discount the terrible things I wrote on Mystic B. I was confused and deluded.

I look forward to working with Andrew Cohen, Deepak Chopra, Ken Wilber, Marianne Williamson, Barbara Marx Hubbard, and all the fine, upstanding and, above all, intelligent people who write about and support the goals of conscious enlightenment. My new blog on the EnlightenNext site will be called Bite My Crank, Matey!

I do hope you'll all subscribe.

Namaste.

RB