EGR: have things finally gone too far?

Christopher Locke

Mar 21, 2009, 3:37:14 PM3/21/09
to EGR googleplex
Valued Readers,

Did you ever bump into someone and think, OMG, this is like meeting my long-lost brother (or sister, where applicable)? Well, that just happened to me. Someone is making fun of The Cluetrain Manifesto on Twitter. While I really should be angry at this grotesque violation, I can't help cracking up at some of his (or her) tweets. I have included a handful below. If you have a Twitter account, I encourage you to click on one of the red bits and go follow this individual. Then we can at least keep an eye on him (or her) to make sure things don't get too far out of hand. I would consider it a personal favor if you would just do this without asking a lot of questions as you usually do. This whole "conversation" thing is really quite overblown, don't you think?

Thank You,

RB
---

reading Gibbon's Decline and Fall. many parallels. though I thought his Stalking the Wild Asparagus was better.about 1 hour ago from web
F-cluetrain_bigger
Fake Cluetrain

At our Spring Life Coaching Event, 100 live Life Coaches will be pushed off the cliffs at Acapulco. Talk about your dramatic!about 3 hours ago from web
F-cluetrain_bigger
Fake Cluetrain

#108 - We are waking up and having a cup of coffee. We are painting double stripes over roadkill. We are not waiting.about 17 hours ago from web
F-cluetrain_bigger
Fake Cluetrain

#321 - Bombastic boasts do not constitute a position. Kama Sutra #13 constitutes a position.about 20 hours ago from web
F-cluetrain_bigger
Fake Cluetrain

#168 - Learning to speak with a human voice is not as hard as, say, learning to speak French.about 22 hours ago from web
F-cluetrain_bigger
Fake Cluetrain