EGR/MB: "This email has violated the PROFANITY"

Christopher Locke

Apr 4, 2009, 6:19:18 PM4/4/09
to EGR googleplex
Valued Readers,

Thank you for all your wonderful responses to my recent April Fools JOKE. The emphasis seems necessary, since several people wished me well in my new position at EnlightenNext. Just to be clear: I would set my hair on fire and drive spikes into my head before I would so much as darken the threshold of that den of thieves and shameless posers! So no, Mystic Bourgeoisie is alive and well, as I hope my send of several minutes ago has convinced any doubters.

But speaking of sends, every time I mail out a Mystic B or EGR post, I get the automated response you see below. I am getting pretty tired of these -- though what can one really expect of an organization that names one of its servers after a Hindoo elephant god? Until this subscriber cops a clue and unsub*$&@^!$scribes, I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear it. And I guess we should all be grateful that Trend Micro (note free ad link!) is doing such a bang-up job of protecting us from ourselves.

RB

Sender: clo...@gmail.com;
Recipient: Entropy-Gradi...@googlegroups.com;
Subject: EGR/MB: the social construction of preferred realities