EGR/MB: The Goddess & The Nazis (no shit)

Christopher Locke

Mar 13, 2009, 2:23:06 AM3/13/09
to EGR googleplex
ONTOLOGICAL CUISINART

she tricks me into thinking
I can't believe my eyes
I wait for her forever
but she never does arrive

cars ~ all mixed up

Whoops! Here the fun ends already. You can only read this one on the Mystic B site. Right here, for instance, there's supposed to be a Flash mp3 player. No dice in email. Plus, the rest of the post is one gigantic multimedia extravaganza! Blogger almost wouldn't let me post it. (And tell me: why exactly can't I have a pink URL?)

But it does fulfill my hinting around in the previous send a couple days ago about how to use the web's newest and most under-appreciated pop-culture search engine (alone worth the price of admission, which is zip in any case).

AND: this is an an extremely important post, content- and concept-wise, as some yokel web marketing type might say. Look, trust me, OK? Just click.

--
Posted By Doctor X to mystic bourgeoisie at 3/12/2009 11:57:00 PM