State of PA - VXU's

Michael Kuck

Oct 25, 2018, 1:22:22 PM10/25/18
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Has anyone been able to connect with the stat of PA for VXU's through ensemble\healthshare?  We are having a difficult time trying to connect.

J McHutch

Oct 25, 2018, 1:23:38 PM10/25/18
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
Working with a client now that does it.

What issues are you having?

Thanks,
Nora

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos

On Oct 25, 2018, at 1:22 PM, Michael Kuck <Michae...@comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone been able to connect with the stat of PA for VXU's through ensemble\healthshare?  We are having a difficult time trying to connect.

Nora Hutchison

Oct 31, 2018, 1:20:55 PM10/31/18
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Still need help with this?

Let me know your questions, I'll see what I can help with.

Nora

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 1:23:38 PM UTC-4, Nora Hutchison wrote:
Working with a client now that does it.

What issues are you having?

Thanks,
Nora

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos

On Oct 25, 2018, at 1:22 PM, Michael Kuck <Michae...@comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone been able to connect with the stat of PA for VXU's through ensemble\healthshare?  We are having a difficult time trying to connect.

Michael Kuck

Jan 3, 2019, 11:34:18 AM1/3/19
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Hello Nora, sorry I lost track of this post.  I would like some assistance if you still have time

let me know an I can sent you my email

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 1:20:55 PM UTC-4, Nora Hutchison wrote:
Still need help with this?

Let me know your questions, I'll see what I can help with.

Nora

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 1:23:38 PM UTC-4, Nora Hutchison wrote:
Working with a client now that does it.

What issues are you having?

Thanks,
Nora

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos

On Oct 25, 2018, at 1:22 PM, Michael Kuck <Michae...@comcast.net> wrote:

Has anyone been able to connect with the stat of PA for VXU's through ensemble\healthshare?  We are having a difficult time trying to connect.

J McHutch

Jan 3, 2019, 12:34:25 PM1/3/19
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
I can try and help. What part do
You need help with?

Thanks,
Nora

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse typos
To post to this group, send email to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare" group.