Custom Search Table holding deleted descriptions

Karen G

Jan 5, 2018, 11:21:03 AM1/5/18
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Hello,
I added values to a Custom Search Table.  After saving the table I realized the descriptions of the fields were incorrect.  I went back, edited the descriptions and saved again.

Now when you go to the Custom Search Table, the drop down has the old values as well as the new ones.
I'm guessing it already tagged some messages so it is holding the old descriptions.
How can I get rid of those in the drop down?

I attached a snap shot of what I am talking about.

You can see that PV1-3.1_AssigendPatientLocation.Bed

is also
PV13.3_AssignedPatientLocation.Bed  (Correct one)

How can i force the table to remove those I no longer want.

Karen

SearchDropDown.docx