trying to save acks/nacks in ensembe message archives. Is it a setting somewhere to turn on?

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

cper...@phs.org

未读,
2017年8月14日 15:54:382017/8/14
收件人 InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
We have a message archive process which runs daily at 8am and it would sure be nice to store the acks/nacks  for the messages as well as the body(raw hl7 data). Our acks are only visible with message viewer for thirty days. Sometimes we get questions on older records.

Jeff Drumm

未读,
2017年8月15日 08:09:272017/8/15
收件人 InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
You're likely archiving your messages via a scheduled COS job, and selecting them by SourceConfigName and TargeteConfigName. The returned ACKs, although objects of class EnsLib.HL7.Message and stored in the same message store, don't have those properties so they're not going to show up.

You could modify the job so that for each message fetched, select from Ens.MessageHeader where the OriginalDocId is the ObjectId of the sent message; that should get you access to the ACK's ObjectId so you can open and fetch the ACK message.

You could also extend the HL7.Adapter.TCPOutboundAdapter's HL7Message() method to log the outbound message and its ACK to a file in realtime, rather than using a scheduled job.

Finally ... please check out https://community.intersystems.com. That's where everyone hangs out these days :)

Jeff Drumm
HICG, LLC

cper...@phs.org

未读,
2017年8月15日 15:18:462017/8/15
收件人 InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Thanks Jeff for the suggestion. We do want to keep scheduled job and will look into your first suggestion.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子