Send msg between certain times

Karen G

Jun 10, 2019, 10:24:28 AM6/10/19
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
I need to send certain adt messages between the times of 10:30 am and 10:30 pm.  Does anyone have a utility already created that I could use?

Thank you!

Jeff Drumm

Jun 26, 2019, 4:16:31 PM6/26/19
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Since you state "certain" ADT messages, are there others for the same destination system that should be sent regardless of the time of day, or should all messages stop from 10:30pm through 10:30am?

If it's all messages, a schedule should do the trick. It's created under "Additional Settings" for the BO. A schedule of START:*-*-*T10:30:00,STOP:*-*-*T22:30:00 will enable and disable the operation at the times you've specified.

On an unrelated note: Things are pretty dead here on Google Groups. Most of the action is now over at the Intersystems Developer Community: https://community.intersystems.com/. You'll likely get answers much faster there.