HealthShare 2017.2 search issue

Carl Tawn

Jun 18, 2018, 9:32:03 AM6/18/18
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Hello,

We've recently gone live with a migration from Ensemble 2013.2 to HealthShare 2017.2.

We've had to do some investigation recently and have noticed that the message search doesn't seem to be behaving correctly. For example, we did a VDoc Segment search looking for a specific value in EVN:4. The search returned 3 messages, when there should have been around 40.
We've also done searches on fields in the HL7.SearchTable, and also not had all of the results we should have done.

Has anybody else come across this behaviour? Or have any suggestions as to what may be causing it?

Astle Jon (RW6) PAHNT

Jun 18, 2018, 10:33:31 AM6/18/18
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com

Hi Carl

I think this may be a known issue as we had a very similar issue and opted to install hotfix Adhoc17547 which resolved ours.

Regards

Jon

Jun 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM6/19/18
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the reply. Intersystems confirmed it is a known issue. We're debating whether to take the hotfix, or roll it into the SV update.

Carl

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare" group.