Getting a List of Targets (and DTLs if possible) from Rule Sets?

BC

Apr 13, 2018, 10:23:24 AM4/13/18
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare
Hi, all.

I thought I had posted this last night, but I don't see the thread.  My apologies if this is a duplicate...

Understanding that I am focusing on HL7 Routers with RuleSets for the moment - I have been trying to determine how I might obtain a list of Targets (and DTLs where they exist) from the RuleSet on each router.

I imagine that this is possible because the Management portal must be doing something similar (for targets) when it draws lines from Routers to Operations.  However, I don't think I have located the correct Class or Method to accomplish this.

Has anyone here done something like this before?  Any input that you might have is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Bill Casey