BPL error

bgara

May 3, 2013, 4:29:02 PM5/3/13
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
ERROR #5827: Invalid cyclical dependency in save

I am getting this error in my BPL after invoking a service.  Any thoughts.

David Loveluck

May 3, 2013, 4:47:27 PM5/3/13
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
It probably means that somewhere in the chain of object property references starting with th bp instance, you are pointing back to higher up in the chain. For example, you might have put an object reference to the bp instance in your context. Or it might be in your request or response object structures

Nuno Almeida

Oct 25, 2021, 11:23:08 AM10/25/21
to InterSystems: Ensemble in Healthcare

I am getting the same error when my BP calls an operation that calls an outside vendor. The trace shows control bouncing from the BP to the BO, making the outside call, returning to the BP with the error and then bouncing back to to BO. Quite strange indeed.
Also my call is synchronous but looks asynchronous on the trace.

Dave L

Nov 9, 2021, 3:47:45 PM11/9/21
to Ensemble-in...@googlegroups.com
Nuno

this email group is no longer used much.

You should check out the Intersystems Developer Community. https://community.intersystems.com/

dave