CED

Blaise Roche

Aug 11, 2009, 12:49:58 PM8/11/09
to Engel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fabio,
Please write me at my e-mail blais...@yahoo.com and I'll tell you everything I know that might aid your wife. It's so rare of a disease that doctors are pretty much in the dark, no matter were you live. It's not that they are uncareing or lazy. There's just not that much known about this thing.
      I look forward to your correspondance.  Sincerely Blaise Roche

Blaise Roche

Aug 11, 2009, 1:01:52 PM8/11/09
to Engel...@googlegroups.com
  Hello Laura,
 Welome to the engelmann's group. I have Camurati Engelmann"s disease too. I'm not real good with computors and have trouble corresponding with individuals through these groups. However I would like to talk with you and all others with this disease. So please correspond directly through my personal e-mail. blais...@yahoo.com. That applies to everyone!

                                Sincerely, Blaise Roche