Alkaline phosphatase

Ingrid

Jun 27, 2009, 2:30:24 PM6/27/09
to Engelmann's Syndrome
Hi everyone

i like to know , what levels of alkaline phosphatase
, you have

thanks for your attention and disposal

a big hug

Christina

Jul 14, 2009, 1:17:37 PM7/14/09
to Engelmann's Syndrome
Hello Ingrid,
I got my results of my Alkaline Phosphotase levels which were taken
about a month ago when I had moderate pain. At this time the level was
247.
My GP said my past results have been much higher though and in
september of last year when I was feeling very unwell it was 472!
I had blood tests repeated yesterday and should have my most recent
Alk. Phos. levels soon, so I will keep you posted!

Best wishes,

Christina. xx

Ingrid

Jul 14, 2009, 5:56:10 PM7/14/09
to Engelmann's Syndrome

Hello Christina
Thanks for answering

I will tell you that my current level of alkaline phosphatase is 230,

I take predinosona one day yes another not (15mg) I have moderate
pain some days and another little strong
when treatment was started I had 500 alkaline phosphatases and i felt
so bad

In September I have an appointment with the doctor for treatment
evaluation.

take care and i hope you will be fine
we are in contact

Best whishes for you too