new email

GRETCHEN OBST

Dec 9, 2008, 5:54:16 PM12/9/08
to Jeff Fowler E-mail, Marc Dynder E-mail, Scott & Laura Waddell, Kelly Misbach 2, Nancy Adams MD, Nicky Amodeo, Kristen Arseanseau, maxine asnis, tracey bonvicivi, cindy butler, Cindy Butler, cadmp...@earthlink.net, caro...@sbcglobal.net, Barbara clayton, Gary Clymer, wes coe, sarah cohen, Noella Doucet, darcie doyon, ebell...@yahoo.com, Lisa Eberhardt, eileen...@cox.net, eke...@nercc.org, K Forster, jaynce/bonnie forster/frayley, Jenny gABRIELSON, Katie Gabrielson, Sarah Gabrielson, Kathie Gabrielson, deb gairauid, Kris Garrison, Barbara Glaude, gina glorioso, MATTHEW GRECO, Allison Grimm, sheila Huard, Beth huard, tim hughes, jody, Carla Karle, Kelly, Debbie Kenefick, Jennifer Kronholm, laure...@yahoo.com, Jean Lee, Leone3 leone, jeff mackay, Julie Matthews, pat matthews, julie matthews, Lisa Mccarroll, Janet Mellon/comm serv, Peggy Miniter, earl obst, marge obst, Christer E. Osterling, pete passeck, Jen Passerelli, david perlot, David Peters, susan peters, Kyla Peters, stephanie pitman, Michael Proffitt, Patrick Reddy, billy saybal, skiin...@hotmail.com, Traci Stanton, Engelmann's Syndrome, Judy Talbert, DR pam Taxel, Marcy Tedone, teresa, Kim Thompson, Doug Thompson, becky thompson, tho...@cox.net, Alden Tyrol, Faith Wallace, Guillermo Wilches, Traci Wood, Linda Woods, kathy ymca, Susan Zappulla
Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying the season! I had a great wknd @ a friends wedding!! THANKS Gabes and Amodeo's. Well, I'm finally getting to switch my address simce my move. I won't have the old one much longer so please use this. gogre...@sbcglobal.net For those of you I don't see often I miss you & hope your families are well.
love & hugs
gret