Google CED Group

Christina

May 29, 2011, 10:28:37 AM5/29/11
to Engelmann's Syndrome
Hello all,

It seems that Google are making some changes to the Groups services
they offer and this is going to make communication between us all more
difficult.
If you have not already got a Facebook account, please sign up for one
and come to join our group on there instead... It is by far the most
active group we have and its much easier to keep the lines of
communication open between everyone!
Its simple to use and if you need any help getting started then I am
always willing to help and can be emailed at any time!
(welshan...@btinternet.com)

Its seems that we may have to shut this group down before long, so
please try to join the Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27115924028&v=info

Or failing that can you please all send me an email so that I have
your addresses and am therefore able to keep in contact with you all!

Many thanks,

Christina. :o)