Cataratas- disease

Ingrid

Jan 24, 2010, 4:35:17 PM1/24/10
to Engelmann's Syndrome
Hi everyone ..

I hope you are fine …

I ask you a question, someone has operated for cataract, and as a
result of the operation

hugs
thank you for your atention

Ingrid

Ingrid

Jan 27, 2010, 8:46:21 AM1/27/10
to ANGIE GEGOREK, Engel...@googlegroups.com

HI Angie
Thank you so much  for the information, is very important to me ..
me too, have problems whith the vision, but i dont have gkaucoma,. I check this, because i take prednisona

have a nice day, without pain
take care
hugs

Ingrid

Jan 27, 2010, 8:23:40 PM1/27/10
to ANGIE GEGOREK, Engel...@googlegroups.com
HI Angie
so sorry for your head pain, i´m not have important problems with my head, i hope your doctor will  find a medicine for you
maybe someone in this foro, can help you

hugs

2010/1/27 ANGIE GEGOREK <ageg...@msn.com>
Have you had any problems with your jaw.  My face and head pain had gotten extremely bad.  I've had to stop working.

Thanks,

Have a pain free day!
Angie

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:46:21 -0300